My Dad Is Sailing

3

Posted by dawso | Posted in Uncategorized | Posted on November 7, 2011

Hi Everyone!

Well right now my dad is sailing. We are part of a syndicate of eight people. We have a catamaran. For the September school holidays it gets taken up to Hamilton Island. But it has to get up and back. So it is split up into 4 Legs up and 4 Legs back. My dad is doing a leg with his mates at the moment! He just sent us this! Β Cheek out the big fish he caught! It was 7Kg!!!

How cool is that? My dad also saw some dolphins! Here is a video he took!

Dolphins!!!

My dad is an awesome dad!!! So is all of my family!

Dawso

Written For The Student Blogging Challenge!

Comments (3)

Wow! That is a really big fish! Your dad must be strong!

Hi Dawso,
WOW!!! Your dad cot a really big fish. Does he sail a lot? Sure looks like it!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜›

Nice picture! πŸ™‚ πŸ˜‰ What kind of fish was it? Also nice video. Were those dolphins bottle nose dolphins. They kinda looked like it. Have you ever gone sailing with him? I really want to go sailing but we don’t have a boat. But the good thing is, is that this coming summer I am going to get surfing lessons and sailing!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ I’m so exited but that’s not for a while. Because we are in the middle of fall. πŸ™ Well I do like skiing so I’m exited for winter!!! Great post!!! πŸ˜€ 8)

Hi Shauna,
He sails a bit but not that much. I am not sure what type of fish or dolphins they were. I have gone sailing with him and it is vert fun. Your lessons sound fun! Thanks.
Dawso

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar