TAS Fashion Show

0

Posted by dawso | Posted in Uncategorized | Posted on November 9, 2011

Hey Grace Here (The cooler one of these sisters),

Dawso is doing something called the Student Blogging Challenge and if you hear about it as much as we do at home, your probs a bit over it. So your going to learn a little about me, but not too much because if you knew everything… Like this one time when one of my friends accidently made a flame thrower in the science  lab but that’s another story.

This Friday my friends and I are modeling pj shorts in our school’s TAS Fashion Show, it’s pretty cool. The school hall is turned into a scene from the New York Fashion week with a real catwalk and paperazzi (pretty cool for a school show! ) For four weeks in technology classes we’ve been making our own pj shorts and learning to sew. It’s hard at first but after 10 fresh starts and a lot (I CAUGHT ON MRS THOMAS)  of help from friends we got them done. So on Friday at 7 my friend Lauren and I will be strutting our stuff to Party Rock Anthem and having a pillow fight on the runway.

If your wondering here is a picture of my fabric (If you know me you know why I picked it!)

Well that's it from me, until next time Bloggers

Grace 

Student Blogging Challenge

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar